Please find a detailed overview of payment methods below:
PAYMENT METHODS AT THE MERCHANDISE SECTION OF OUR WEBSITE.
You can pay for your orders in the Q-dance Merchandise store in any of the following ways:
- Through credit card (Visa and MasterCard). You can safely enter your credit card details through our secured SSL procedure. Together with your credit card company, we see to it the payment is settled correctly.
- Through iDEAL. This payment method allows you to make the payment through your own bank as part of the ordering process. You pay in your own familiar internet payment environment based on the specific security methods of your own bank. You can use iDEAL directly, without having to register for it, if you use internet banking. The bank release the payments overnight, so you will receive the order confirmation from us also overnight.
- Through Paypal. See www.paypal.com
- Through SofortUberweisung. Be advised that the bank has a secured process to check all payments very carefully. It takes maximum 3 days before the bank release to payment to us. The order confirmation will be released after receiving the final payment by the bank.
- DirectEbanking. Be advised that the bank has a secured process to check all payments very carefully. It takes maximum 3 days before the bank release to payment to us. The order confirmation will be released after receiving the final payment by the bank.
- Mister Cash. For our Belgium customers.
WHAT IS MASTERCARD SECURECODE AND VERIFIED BY VISA?
Through MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa, the rightful owner of the credit card is identified. This digital signature protects against the theft of your credit card number, because before payment you first confirm your identity. Unfortunately, not every card holder participates in MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa. The number is growing fast, however, especially because MasterCard and Visa are making participation obligatory in a growing number of countries.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Your card has not been activated for MasterCard SecureCode and Verified by Visa on a standard basis, you have to first see to this yourself. After activation, you will always be asked for your digital signature whenever you pay by credit card. This code is then immediately checked by your own bank. The digital signature comes in a variety of forms. Which type applies to you depends on your credit card provider. The digital signature may be a password of your own choosing, or a PIN number provided by your bank, or one generated through a Digipas or Random Reader.
You will receive a shipping manifest with your order. You will already have received the actual invoice after placing your order.